General Eye Exam
At Advance Vision Center, we offer a 23 point examination, which includes:
- Multiple thorough checks on your eye health from the front of the eye to the back of the brain, allowing early detection of eye and brain health problems.
- Testing of the eyes that can reveal why you may have problems of discomfort or poor comprehension while reading or using your computer or driving. When corrected, you immediately notice how much more comfortable and clear your devices and books are!
- Detecting threatening problems like thyroid disease, heart problems, high cholesterol, diabetes, cancer early and without much cost!
Regular exams mean your eyes and vision sharpness is maintained at a high level of performance throughout your life.
Contact Lens Examination
We fit you for:
- Daily/Extended Wear Soft
- Disposable Soft
- Lenses to change your eye color
- Daily Extended Soft Gas Permeable
- Monovision, Bifocal, & Trifocal
- Special contacts to reduce/eliminate Nearsightedness
In addition to standard exams, glasses and contacts, our office offers many specialty services.
- Primary Eye Care
- Eye Emergencies
- Retinal Scans
- Low Vision Clinic
- Orthokeratology (Ortho-K)
- Vision Therapy for Children and Adult reading and learning difficulties
- LASIK Co-Management
- Eye Injury
- Eye Infectious Disease
Special contact Lenses to decrease nearsightedness for children and adults
Keep yourself and your loved ones healthy! At Advance Vision Center of Optometry, PC, our friendly and experienced staff will make sure you always feel comfortable and well-informed. Schedule an Eyewear Fitting for the whole family today, and see how our team of qualified professionals can get you or your loved ones feeling great.
We recommend that our patients include an Optomap as part of your comprehensive eye checkup. The unique optimal ultra wide-field view enhances your eye doctor’s ability to detect even the earliest sign of disease that appears on your retina. This allows your eye doctor more time to review your images and educate you about your eye health.
We examine infants and get a baseline of eye function. Baseline data on your child’s development, as well as early detection, are critical to your child’s development. This service is at no charge to parents whose child is 3 years and younger.
This is a great technology that’s like an x-ray of the delicate tissues behind the surface of the back of the eye, but far more gentle. It detects more subtle kinds of aging problems, allowing for early intervention.
For detecting glaucoma, we have the newest system that gently puffs your eyes and is smart enough to eliminate individual variances for accurate medical prescriptions we would write, if that is necessary.